THE MOST REMARKABLE DAY OF MY CHRISTMAS
The most remarkable day of my Christmas holidays was the 29th of December. It was the third day of the paddling event in Sau. We got up at seven o'clock, we didn't have breakfast and we went to training at half past seven. I was really cold but I train, the training session was really hard, and really cold too!Next we went to the house were we stayed during the paddling event, and we had breakfast. I changed my chlothes and we went to the second session. The second session was really hard too, and really cold. Suddently a really strong wind started to blow and it caused a lot of waves!
We finished the training session and we went to the house. We changed our clothes again. We did the third trainig session. It was very windy and I was exhausted but I trained.
When I finished I had a shower and we went to have a lunch. Finally we loaded the material and we returned to Banyoles and we unloaded the trailer and we went home.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada